Guidelines for Blog Submissions
1. Submission(s) are to be made in electronic form only and manuscript(s) are to be sent to blog.lucknowlawreview[at]gmail.com with the email subject ‘Submission for Blog’ along with the photograph(s) of the author(s). Co-authorship should be limited to two.
2. Manuscript(s) can be of any theme related to law or has law as the base theme with an intersection with other subjects such as technology, global politics, sciences, public policy, history, management, philosophy, psychology, etc. We encourage submission on contemporary issues.
3. Manuscript(s) must be between 700–1200 words. If author(s) cross the word limit, it will the discretion of the Editorial Board to allow the manuscript(s) for publication.
4. The manuscript(s) must be in English only, in Microsoft Word (MS-Word) format, with the font size 12 in Times New Roman with 1.5 line spacing for the main text and size 10 in Times New Roman with single line spacing for endnotes.
5. We encourage use of hyperlinks for blogs, if hyperlinking not possible the author(s) shall use endnotes and must adhere to the OSCOLA citation format, which can be found here.
6. The manuscript(s) must be accompanied by a covering email providing the author(s) name and name of the institution. Author(s) shall not include their name in the manuscript(s) in any form.
7. The manuscript(s) should be the original work of the author(s) and should not have been published in any form or manner before, or in consideration for publication. All manuscript(s) will undergo a mandatory plagiarism check before Editorial Review. Lucknow Law Review will not be responsible for any claims made by any parties regarding copyright infringements in the works submitted by the author(s).
8. Lucknow Law Review encourages professional writing, and expect author(s) to avoid foul or defamatory language.
Disclaimer: There shall be no publication/contribution fees at any stage of Publication.