Guidelines for Journal Submissions
1. Submission(s) are to be made in electronic form only and manuscript(s) are to be sent to lucknowlawreview[at]gmail.com with the email subject ‘Submission for Journal’. Co-authorship should be limited to three.
2. Author(s) need to submit the manuscript(s) along with an abstract, which shall not be more than 350 words and should contain a minimum of three keywords.
3. Manuscript(s) can be of any theme related to law or has law as the base theme with an intersection with other subjects such as technology, global politics, sciences, public policy, history, management, philosophy, psychology, etc.
4. Manuscript(s) will follow the word limit as given below:
Short Article: 2500 – 4500 words
Long Article: 4500 – 8000 words
Book Review: 1500 – 2000 words
Case Comment: 1500 – 2500 words
Legislative Comment: 1500 – 2500 words
5. The manuscript(s) must be in English only, in Microsoft Word (MS-Word) format, with the font size 12 in Times New Roman with 1.5 line spacing for the main text and size 10 in Times New Roman with single line spacing for footnotes. The author(s) must adhere to the OSCOLA citation format, which can be found here.
6. The manuscript(s) must be accompanied by a covering email providing the author(s) name and name of the institution. Author(s) shall not include their name in the manuscript(s) in any form.
7. The manuscript(s) should be the original work of the author(s) and should not have been published in any form or manner before, or in consideration for publication. All manuscript(s) will undergo mandatory plagiarism check before Editorial Review. Lucknow Law Review will not be responsible for any claims made by any parties regarding copyright infringements in the works submitted by the author(s).
8. Lucknow Law Review encourages professional writing, and expect author(s) to avoid foul or defamatory language.
Disclaimer: There shall be no publication/contribution fees at any stage of Publication.