Manuscripts submitted for publication must be plagiarism free. Author(s) is/are required to ensure that their work is original and unique and the liability for plagiarized content shall be of the author(s).
By submitting their work to the journal, the author(s) declare and certify that:
1. The manuscript submitted for publication is the original work of the author(s) and has neither been published before nor is currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
2. The manuscript submitted is not self-plagiarised.
3. The author(s) is/are is well informed that plagiarism is stealing some other person’s work and projecting it as their own work.
4. The author(s) is/are well aware that plagiarised work is not accepted by Juris Club Law Journal.
5. The author(s) have duly acknowledged the work/idea of any other person (if used) from any source in their research and the same has been mentioned in references with proper citation.
6. The author(s) take full responsibility for plagiarized content submitted by them.
7. In case any claim regarding plagiarized content comes before Juris Club Law Journal after publication, the author(s) of the submission containing such plagiarized content will be given an opportunity to respond and reply to such objection. If the objection is found true, Juris Club Law Journal shall remove the submission from publication with immediate effect.