Review and Publication Policy
1. Lucknow Law Review follows double-blind review for both blogs and journals, which means that both the reviewer(s) and the author(s) identities are concealed from the reviewers, and vice versa, throughout the review process.
2. The author(s) must ensure that all references and citations are correct, and the submissions do not contain any material that infringes the copyright, or defamatory in nature.
3. The Board of Editor(s), as well as the Peer Reviewers, reserves the right for modification of the manuscript to maintain the standard and quality of the submission, as per the standards.
4. We take fifteen (15) days to communicate our decision regarding publication for blog submissions, and forty (40) days for journal submissions.
5. We take three (3) days to process and publish blog accepted for publication, and ten (10) days for journal submissions.
6. In case of any conflicts, the decision of the Board of Editors shall be the final.